Wednesday 9 May 2012

New Booksies (6)



The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa





The Bewitching Tale of Stormy Gale





Existence by David Brin





Solace & Grief by Foz Meadows


So over the past week or so, I have continued to acquire books, despite the buying cap I have in place. And you know what? I totally didn’t cheat.

From Netgalley I got ARCs of:
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (already read, review coming very soon)
  • The Bewitching Tale of Stormy Gale by Christine Bell (also read, review coming at the end of the month)
  • Existence by David Brin (looks interesting and I enjoyed Kil’n People also by Brin)
And my achievement unlocked purchase for reading three books (Winter Be My Shield, Thumped and The Bewitching Tale of Stormy Gale) is
  • Solace & Grief by Foz Meadows (which I am looking forward to)
I actually angsted a bit over which book to buy since the next few books I plan to read are, erm, already planned and in my possession but in the end I decided this was a good choice because I’ve been meaning to read some Foz Meadows for a while, and actually buying a book should theoretically mean that time comes sooner.

Yay, books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.