Thursday 27 September 2012

New Booksies

More books to report on!

I got City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare as my achievement unlocked +1 book and read it more or less straight away and have already reviewed it. Book 5 in the Mortal Instruments series, it was a vast improvement on book 4, which I found I had only vague memories of (despite reading it only a month ago). I had to keep asking hubby if things happened in book 3 or 4 (he hasn't read 4 yet). So yay for improvement.
And from Netgalley/Carina Press I got Courting Trouble by Jenny Schwartz which I am SUPER excited about because steampunk in Australia whoo! And because I enjoyed the first novella in the series (the Bustlepunk Chronicles, heh), Wanted: One Scoundrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.