Thursday 29 November 2012

New Booksies

New booksies! Because yay, books.

Since my last post, I have acquired:

The King's Man by Rowena Cory Daniells (review copy). It's an accompanying novella to her King Rolen's Kin trilogy which I loved. From the first couple of pages it seems to start a bit before the end of the trilogy and to follow a minor character. It's being released by Solaris soon (and is short, being a novella), so expect a review quite soon.


Two books by Sally Rogers-Davidson: The Greenhouse Effect and Concubot (which don't count towards book-buying restrictions because Lulu spammed me a discount voucher and husband felt it balanced out the Steam games he bought also on sale). I've previously reviewed Spare Parts and Polymer by her and I'm particularly looking forward to Concubot because it's set in the same world as Spare Parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.