Wednesday 29 August 2012

New Booksies


Since my last New Booksies post a while ago, I bought:

  • Blackout by Mira Grant - already reviewed

  • Bridge of Swords by Duncan Lay - already reviewed
Both were books I earned through my read-three-buy-one restriction.

Then presents. I got
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • The Traitor Queen by Trudi Canavan (last book in the traitor spy trilogy - interesting fact, all three books I own in different formats: book 1 is AU trade paperback, book 2 is an ebook and book 3 is hardcover. If you can’t get them to match, make sure they’re ALL DIFFERENT.)
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (first of prequel series to The Mortal Instruments - reviews here)
  • The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C Hines (a book I’ve been wanting to read for a while but never got around to)
Yay, books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.