I will start with the review copies.
- From the LibraryThing Early Reviewer program, I got Single Witch's Survival Guide by Mindy Klasky, which I have already reviewed.
- From Harlequin Aus, I received The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa. See my review for book one here.
- From Strange Chemistry, I received Cracked by Eliza Crewe. Début author.
- From Disney-Hyperion, I received These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, the former being an Aussie author (and début I'm pretty sure).
And now on to presents and purchases!
- By Simon Haynes, Hal Spacejock: Safe Art and Hal Junior: The Gyris Mission, both already read and reviewed.
- By Patty Jansen, The Shattered World Within, a novella which I've already reviewed.
- By Andrea K Höst, Stained Glass Monsters, which I have yet to read.
- By Alma Alexander, Worldweavers: Gift of the Unmage, the first in her YA series.
- By Tara Moss, The Skeleton Key, third Pandora English book. I've previously reviewed the first two books.
- By Jill Hathaway, Imposter, the sequel to Slide.
- By Sean Williams and Shane Dix, Geodesica Ascent. Science fiction, Australian.
- By John Scalzi, Redshirts in audiobook form, because it was super cheap on Audible (and I am all for anything which ends with Amazon getting less money).