I have a bit of an eclectic mix this time, almost all review copies and some of which I've already reviewed. The only non-review book I acquired is To Spin A Darker Stair, already reviewed. It's a lovely chapbook of two fantasy short stories by Faith Mudge and Catherynne M Valente put out by FableCroft.
Review copies from a few different (and honestly more eclectic than usual) sources:
- King Breaker by Rowena Cory Daniells, thanks to the author and publisher. Already reviewed.
- Alienated by Melissa Landers, thanks to the publisher via NetGalley. How pretty is this cover? I admit I have fallen in love with it. I really hope the book lives up to it.
But if not at least I can stare at the pretty, pretty cover while I write my review.
- The Beckoning by Paul Collins, received through slightly round-about means. It's Aussie horror and I'm looking forward to reading it.
- Reunion by Jennifer Fallon, thanks to the author and publisher. Third book in the Rift Runners trilogy, very excited to read this soon.
- Pawn by Aimee Carter, a YA dystopia that sounds promising. Thanks to the publisher (and sort of NetGalley — long story).
Books! I'm looking forward to reading through the rest of this haul.