Friday 7 September 2012

New Booksies





It’s time for another post detailing books I’ve acquired recently, because getting books is fun and looking at pretty covers is nice.

Since my last post:

  • I bought the newly released Coyote by Rhonda Roberts. If you’re wondering, it’s a freebie and doesn’t count against my read-three-buy-one scheme. Because.

  • I received for review Broken by A. E. Rought from Strange Chemistry, the YA imprint of Angry Robot Books. I am super excited to read this, partly from the blurb but partly because my experiences with Strange Chemistry books so far have been exceedingly positive.

  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare was a +1 achievement unlocked book in my read-three-buy-one scheme. Already reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.