Thursday 20 September 2012

New Booksies

Ms Cellophane by Gillian Pollack  



Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken Dodger by Terry Pratchett What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang  

New books I’ve acquired since my last post:
  • Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken; YA; Australian edition from Netgalley. I can’t find a full-sized shot of the Aussie cover, so I’ve used the US one up there. Mini version of the Aussie cover on the right.
  • +1 achievement unlocked book is Ms Cellophane by Gillian Pollack, an Australian author I’m very much looking forward to reading
  • The Price of Fame by RC Daniells (aka Rowena Cory Daniells) arrived unexpectedly from the author. I was only expecting The Outcast Chronicles, so this was a pleasant surprise. Already reviewed.
  • Exempt from my read three-buy-one scheme because Pratchett, I bought his latest novel, Dodger. Despite the cover, it’s not a Discworld book, so I’m not entirely sure what to expect.
  • I got a copy of What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang from the publisher on Netgalley. It’s a debut YA book which sounds weird in a spec fic but hard to say which subgenre way (without reading it, anyway). So that should be interesting.
Yay, books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.