The books read for my Australian Science Fiction Reading Challenge in 2015 are:
- Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington (review)
- Space Dogs by Sophia Parsons Cope (review)
- The Female Factory by Lisa Hannet and Angela Slatter (review)
- Winning the King by Nicole Murphy (review)
- Crash by Sean Williams (review)
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (review)
- Curses and Confetti by Jenny Schwartz (review)
- Letters to Tiptree edited by Alexandra Pierce and Alisa Krasnostein (review)
- Fall by Sean Williams (review)
- Cold Comfort and Other Tales by David McDonald (review)
The one Aussie Horror book I read was:
- Cherry Crow Children by Deborah Kalin (review)
AWW website. In the past I haven't set a specific number of books to read for AWW. This time I'm going to be slightly more explicit and say I want to read at least twenty-five, since I only managed twenty-two this year.
And finally, I want to do something about that list of books I haven't read but should've. I plan to cross off as many books from that list as I can, hopefully all of them (although it's not a short list...).
So those are my reading plans for the coming year. What are your goals and challenges, reading-wise, for 2016?